Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cours montreux?
anyone been to this company before? Blush
yea...heard of it, friend told me the talk was short and sweet.
hi crystal (: i went with my hubby for the talk ytd evening,it was alright,hehe (:
my dad told me that the membership's worthwhile...
hiyee! to me, cours montreux's membership not bad lar, but service i must agree,not bad (:
hey crystal! I went for the talk with my gf and I feel that you should go for it, the benefits of the membership are ggreat!

[Image: wwe2.jpg]
my mum told me to sign up for cours montreux membership too, she said that my uncle saved alot after signing up.

[Image: warbeast_wireless_guitar_1.jpg]

I must say that after going for the talk, the membership is really cost-saving.

[Image: ip_man_donnie_yen1.jpg]
not bad ....as the member will have many premiums...which cannot be found at other travel agencies or companies
Music 
cours montreux? good good...go for the talk and consider joining the membership, my buddies are phsyco-ing me to join, haha

[Image: jazzcity.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  heard of cours montreux? xl_crystaltan 0 2,169 23rd June 2011, 01:32 PM
Last Post: xl_crystaltan

Forum Jump:

Popular Singapore Forum, Singapore Online Community, Singapore Discussion Website, Singapore Chat Forums, Singapore Internet Forum, Free Singapore Classifieds

Enhance Your Advertisements Exposure On More Popular Singapore Websites. Click

Browser Setting : Medium Security, Javascript Enabled, Enable Popup & Set Our Website As Trusted Sites. Add Favorites

Use of this site signifies your agreement to all our terms of use & private policy.

Copyright © www.SingaporeChatForum.com. Anderson Internet Advertising Pte Ltd (Singapore Company Reg : 200906104G)

Any copying, reproduction & lifting of materials in parts or whole from our websites without licence, permit or authority from us amounts to an infringement of copyright laws.

We reserve the right to seek full recourse, compensation & payments in respect of such an infringement & also for the time & efforts spent to track & pursue such an infringement.

Disclaimer : Users are liable for their own postings. We shall not be responsible or liable for any mistakes or remarks or for any discussion forum threads & forum postings. We do not condone & totally reject slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments on this website. We appreciate all users to practice basic courtesy & respect other view points. Do not impersonate or create false identities of public figures or other forum users or put up impersonation false postings. Be advised that as this is an open free forum website, there may be some comments or opinions to influence others to take some actions for which we disclaim all liabilities & responsibilities and users are advised to use independent judgement or professional opinions before taking any actions based on any forum postings here If you like to contribute towards running of this free site, click here to make a small donation. Many Thanks !